Friday, July 19, 2019

Woohooo IEP Internal Audit Day!!!

This has been my day today. No, I am not wanting sympathy. 😊 I actually somewhat enjoy it. I want to do my best to write quality IEPs without mistakes. Sometimes though in the craziness of the school year I need a little extra help to guide myself through checking and rechecking to make sure it's ready. So, I helped at the central office doing an internal audit of some of the IEPs turned in at the end of the school year.


No photo description available.



This checklist covers more than what the current internal audit is looking at, I just like to cover all of my bases. If you think it could be helpful to you as well it's FREE at my TPT store.


I think I've brushed up on my IEP review skills enough for today and am going to go enjoy the 100+ temperatures here in Kansas!! 💙



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good find!!!

November 7, 2019 Recently, I was at a local Dollar General Store just looking. I had a little bit of downtime in between two home visits...