Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Bring on the Vacation!


It's one last hoorah before school starts back up. VACATION! Now that I think about though, it's really the only hoorah. There really haven't been any others so far this summer. 😏 

I've worked throughout the summer. It's a blessing and a curse. I do much better when I stay busy. Schedules are my friend. They keep me efficient. Those are the blessings. But there comes a time when the mind, body, and soul need a break. They need to shut down and regenerate. I am to that point. Even though I am at that point, I'm also mindful to know that by shutting down, it allows new ideas to begin to form. That is so exciting! 

I hope that you are able to take some time for yourself as well before the new school year begins. If you're still in work mode or if you in preparation mode, don't forget that today and tomorrow is the TPT sale where everything in my store is on sale, plus you can get another 5% off (25% total) when you use the code BTS19! Grab up a couple of things that you've been thinking about, but keep putting off. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stacey-Parks-Slp

There are many new bundles that will help save you money now and time during the school year!

The Interactive Articulation Notebook can be used for drill and practice during speech sessions and continued use for home practice!
                                             Interactive Articulation Notebook Bundle
Hope you have a great next few days and I'll check in again after vacation!!!

Beaver Lake, here we come!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good find!!!

November 7, 2019 Recently, I was at a local Dollar General Store just looking. I had a little bit of downtime in between two home visits...