Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sometimes simple is just what you need.

Sometimes simple is just what you need. And at this point in my workday, this is what I need. I have a new para that I've been training and a large number of referrals that I need to start on. Game boards are always a good way to guide practice in a fun way that can also yield a high number of productions.

It's also my favorite time of year with all the seasonal/holiday-themed activities. Students may be working on the same thing, but with a new theme in the background, it appears new to them. Win-win!
I added each theme separately to my TPT store in case someone wants to try out just one theme, but I also combined them into a Holiday Bundle as Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas is fast approaching.

Holiday Articulation Game Boards

Coming soon is a set of different games that can be played with any set of artic cards. Can you tell I have A LOT of kids with articulation goals this year?

BTW: A challenge always motivates me!!! I love them! Thank you to Jennifer at Sell on TPT for all of the information and fun challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good find!!!

November 7, 2019 Recently, I was at a local Dollar General Store just looking. I had a little bit of downtime in between two home visits...